- Sedona Hiking Adventures is your premier guide for adventures in red rock country. All of our adventures are private and personalized to meet your specific desires and provide you with a more one on one experience of Sedona. Hiking is only the beginning. Also offered are backpacking, camping, 4x4, swimming, and scenic photo adventures. Picnics may be added to any of our adventures. For more information, call toll free (866) HIKE-SDA or (866) 445-3732, or locally at (928) 204-1473. You may also email us or visit us on the web Mention Oak Creek Brewery and receive a 10% discount on your adventure.
- Sedona Information The Sedona daily Directory
- Visions of Heaven The Heavenly Network
- Sedona.biz Sedona's daily online news site
- Sedona MTB Adventures Experience Sedona under your own power, by bicycle.
- Great Sedona Hikes The red rocks and surrounding canyons are beautiful and we've tried to capture the beauty with these photos. We've even added a "Special Sedona Photos" section.
- Chamber Music Sedona -- Chamber Music Sedona presents a series of 12-15 concerts September through May annually featuring many of the world's finest artists. 2003-2004 artists include Mark O'Connor, the Borromeo and Orion Quartets, pianist Orli Shaham, the Paul Winter Consort, and the Walden Chamber Players. Concerts are presented at St. John Vianney Church offering breath-taking view of Sedona's red rocks with comfortable seating.
Join us for a concert during your next stay and experience first hand "Magical Music in the Red Rocks."
Weather -- Get the latest weather 5 day forecast for Sedona
- Keep Sedona Beautiful -- To assist in the preservation of Sedona and its surroundings by all appropriate means
- Sedona Historical
Society -- The caretakers of the history of the greater Sedona area.
- iVerdeVallyAz.net Verde Valley's most interactive source
of up to date News and Views
- City of Sedona -- Departments, City Council, Plans & Codes, News & Press Releases and other links.
- Sedona-Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce -- The Official Photo Gallery of the Sedona-Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce!
- Sedona Music -- Northern Arizona's information center for Music, Musicians , Songwriters, Bands and Events.
- Sedona Excentric -- The Free Sedona Guide to Sedona Arizona, Grand Canyon, Indian Ruins, Sedona Real Estate, Lodging, Resorts, Restaurants!
- Sedona Business Pages -- Serving the Community with Free Listings for Local Businesses in the Verde Valley!
- The Red Rock Review -- Sedona Arizona's Events, Issues, and Information Guide
- Sedona Jazz On The Rocks -- Jazz for the next generation.
- Sedona Mall -- Business directory for Sedona.
- Museum of the Red Rocks -- Welcome to Mother Nature's Gallery of Natural History, the gallery of the Museum of the Red Rocks.
- Sedona Best on the Web -- The most informative Sedona Arizona information web site on the Net today.
- The Sedona Excentric Newspaper -- The slightly sane satire of Sedona, Arizona, the World and beyond since 1989.
- Sedona's Best Webcam -- See Sedona and control the view from the webcam.
- Sedona's Weather -- Check out the weather in Sedona, Arizona.
- Sedona Visual Artists Coalition -- See what the artists in Sedona are creating today.
Northern Arizona Links
- La Quinta Inn, Sedona Arizona
The property's public areas and guest rooms have fresh, up-to-date decor. Sparkling heated outdoor pool, refreshing hot tub. The well-appointed guest rooms are spacious and open into interior hallways. Best price to value ratio in town!
- The Southwest Inn -- The Southwest Inn at Sedona
is a beautiful totally non-smoking combination B & B/Small luxury hotel.
All rooms have fireplaces and private decks facing our great red rock views.
Experience the Southwest, enjoy our year 'round heated pool & Spa, internet
cafe and workout room as well as a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
AAA 4 Diamond rated. See our web-site for special internet rates, a list
of all the great things to do in Sedona, lots of local photos.
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort-Sedona -- Nestled on the banks of famed Oak Creek, the Radisson Poco Diablo Resort is situated on 22 acres of lush landscaping, tranquil ponds, cool streams, green willows and pines.
The resort is set against a backdrop of stunning red rock views in the scenic "red rock country" of Sedona, Arizona where there is always something to see and do.
Enjoy romantic red rock sunsets, horseback riding, hiking, back country jeep tours, mountain biking, challenging golf courses, seasonal concerts and festivals and much more. Relax and enjoy or be adventuresome and explore.
- The Creekside Inn -- Nestled alongside the crystal waters of the famed Oak Creek lies Creekside Inn, northern Arizona's premier bed and breakfast. Located within easy walking
distance to the restaurants and galleries of historic Sedona, Creekside Inn offers guests an
elegant setting that complements the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding area. Whether you're
here on a romantic escape, a spiritual journey or a rediscovery of nature, innkeepers Mark and Tammy Charlesworth are dedicated to ensuring that your stay is not only unique and unforgettable, but one you'll want to experience time and again.
- Wishing Well Bed and Breakfast -- ...where dreams come true. To further enhance your romantic experience, breakfast is served in the privacy of your room, and most rooms enjoy private outdoor hot tubs on private decks.
- A Touch of the Southwest Suites -- Private, gracious and convenient...a lovely small inn nestled among the red rocks sedona. Rated three diamonds by AAA. This family operated Inn is perfect for couples or families, we add that extra that makes you feel at home. Close to restaurants, art galleries and shops in uptown.
- Iris Garden Inn --
You'll enjoy the home-like feeling you get at the Iris Garden Inn...tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind. Relax in the garden and take in the spectacular views of Sedona's red rock landscape. Close to restaurants, art galleries and shops in uptown.
- Sedona Reál Inn -- Welcome to Sedona's newest all suites inn! If you're looking for accommodations in Sedona, look no further. Enjoy the unhurried personal attention of our friendly staff, while relaxing in the beauty of Sedona and her marvelous Red Rocks. We are nestled in Northern Arizona, a perfect location for day trips to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, the Hopi Mesas, Canyon de Chelly, and Monument Valley to name just a few. Whether it's our spacious suites, extensive amenities, affordable prices, lavish breakfasts, friendly staff, or simply the essence of home we offer, you're sure to love us.
- The Penrose Bed and Breakfast --Perfect your Sedona area visit by staying at the Penrose, a new, 5-guest room, owner-occupied residence and B&B located immediately beneath Castle Rock. Our three quiet, hillside acres bordering Forest Service land in a residential neighborhood offers sweeping views of the Village, Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, Red Butte, Castle Rock, and Wildhorse mesa.
Pink Jeep Tours --
The easiest way to see our gorgeous Red Rocks, up close and in your face.
- Bike and Bean -- Rent a mountain bike. This is by far the best way to experience our wonderful Red Rocks.
- Mountain Bike Review -- Great reviews of Mountain Bikes, Mountain Bike Gear and trails.
- Balloon rides -- Aerial Nature Walk. Fantastic views of our exceptional Red Rocks from a vantage point few ever experience.
- Biking Destinations -- The cycle biking guide dedicated to the incredible sport of mountain biking.
- Blue Feather Tours -- We are dedicated to providing you the experiences that memories are made of.